[opensuse-buildservice] Different spec files for different repositories
  • From: Jeroen Ooms <jeroen.ooms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:36:09 +0200
I would like to build and publish my software for both Fedora and
OpenSuse using OBS. However, the two spec files are slightly
different, because apache2 is called httpd in Fedora, and uses
somewhat different config structure.

Is it possible to use different spec files for different repositories
within a OBS (sub)project/package? Or do I need to create separate
subprojects for each repository, and copy all of the dependencies to
each of the subprojects?