Re: [opensuse-buildservice] request for systemsmanagement:calamari subproject (or other suitable location)
On 08/07/2014 05:07 PM, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
Hi Tim,

* Tim Serong <tserong@xxxxxxxx> [Aug 07. 2014 03:41]:

ISTM that a subproject like systemsmanagement:calamari would be a
reasonable place for Calamari. If that sounds OK, can someone with the
appropriate superpowers please create that subproject for me?

your wish just came true ;-) systemsmanagement:calamari has you as
maintainer now.

Thank you, I've filled it up with packages now :)

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong