[opensuse-buildservice] Bootstraping a Deb based distro?
Hi,

I'm running a private instance of OBS version 2.5 - We need to import
raspbian (a Rasberry PI distro) into our local instance so we can start
building a few of our projects against it.

I've checked out the Wiki, and it pretty much only covers RPM based
distro's with no mention of how to support deb based distro's. I did
find a old post from 2008 that gave some instructions here:
http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/Which-directory-structure-under-srv-obs-build-for-Ubuntu-Debian-builds-td3404104.html

Question:

1) is that instruction still valid?

2) it was mentioned that multiple versions of a package might cause
issues. Is that still the case?

3) can Download on Demand be used for deb based distro's? If it can,
what would the metafile and mtype for the <download> element? gather it
would be the Packages (or Packages.gz/xz?) and mtype as deb? and the
download URL points to where in the repository? The pool directory or ?

I've seen Michael and Adrian mention a few times they are running
scripts to do the mirroring? any chance they can be shared for deb based
distro's?

Cheers

Justin