Fra: "Michael Schroeder" <mls@xxxxxxx>
Til: "Martin Juhl" <mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sendt: torsdag, 7. august 2014 14:17:52
Emne: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 01:49:31PM +0200, Martin Juhl wrote:
Yeah, that was my problem from the start..

If I do a stack trace I can see the that /root/.phrases/obsrun@localhost is
open, and even that the password is extracted correctly...

I'm wondering if bs_signer is passing the wrong arguments to either gpg og
sign??

Is there any way to get verbose output from bs_signer???

Well, you could simply echo the arguments before it calls sign,
i.e. add

print "$BSConfig::sign @signargs @signmode $jobdir/$signfile\n";

before the system() call (around line 423...).

M.