Fra: "Michael Schroeder" <mls@xxxxxxx>
Til: "Martin Juhl" <mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sendt: torsdag, 7. august 2014 13:37:52
Emne: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 01:13:29PM +0200, Martin Juhl wrote:
I have generated the obsrun@localhost key myself...

Should that be a problem???

No, that's ok.

There was no project in the server before I did this, as it's a new
installation...

Ok, good to hear. Calling 'sign' manually seems to work, so signing with
the master key is not the problem. You need to find out what exactly is the
operation that fails.

M.