[opensuse-buildservice] request for systemsmanagement:calamari subproject (or other suitable location)
Hi All,

I've got openSUSE Factory packages for Calamari (the web GUI for
managing Ceph clusters -- http://ceph.com/?p=5862) into reasonable shape
in home:tserong:calamari on OBS. I'd like to be able to move these
somewhere more "official" than my home project though. The
Calamari-specific packages I have are:

calamari-clients (JS frontent)
calamari-server (Django backend)
diamond (ceph's fork of diamond)
graphite-web (ceph's fork of graphite web)

Other packages in home:tserong:calamari, which I should probably submit
to devel:languages:python:

python-carbon
python-psycogreen
python-whisper
python-zerorpc

The remaining three packages I have in home:tserong:calamari
(python-django-tagging, python-djangorestframework, salt) are just links
to already existing devel:languages:python packages.

ISTM that a subproject like systemsmanagement:calamari would be a
reasonable place for Calamari. If that sounds OK, can someone with the
appropriate superpowers please create that subproject for me? Or is
there somewhere more suitable for this sort of thing?

Thanks,

Tim
--
Tim Serong