Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is it possible to get a {compressed} list of all packages on the opensuse build service ?
On 2014-08-05 17:49:41 +1000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 12:54:16 +0200 (CEST), Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Monday 2014-08-04 09:20, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello
Is it possible to get a {compressed} list of all packages on the
opensuse
build service ?

And for what purpose is this useful?

Hello,
The reason I ask is because I am looking for a specific kernel-vanilla
version 3.14 to apply a specific patch to.

Using a plain text file grep for kernel-vanilla package in existing
project|package and get the kernel-vanilla.spec file using osc then
extract the version I'm looking for.

If I understand you correctly, this is basically [1].

Marcus

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2014-06/msg00042.html