Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS project creation request -- ipop (Bug 888063)
--
OBS has projects composed of packages.
Thanks for clarifying.

Sounds correct.

I think the network project is the right place to put ipop in. My problem is now that we want to provide packages for many distributions which are not activated in the network project. Is there any way to solve this issue as package?

Best
RoboMod