[opensuse-buildservice] MR releases strange behaviour
Hi,

once again I found weird behaviour when accepting MR release requests
and I'm not sure if the current state is sane.

I've accepted the following two requests via webui:

For both I got an Internal Server Error page :-(

Now it seems both requests were correctly accepted and were put into the
maintenance project.

But still I see both requests as "open" in my task view.

Is this a known issue? Do I need to clean up something?

Thanks,
Wolfgang