[opensuse-buildservice] Re: obs docker integration
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:42:03 +0400
On 24.07.2014 10:25, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014, 20:05:31 wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
You can create docker binaries directly with kiwi. afaik it is just an lxc
container.

Last time, when I tried it, it was tar.gz, which I had to `docker import`. Should I try yet another time? What I am talking about is to be able to `docker pull` the build result.

I do not understand the use case. When you deploy a new image, not matter as
layer
or as entire new image it invalidates anyway all layers on top of it used with
the
old image. No?

AFAIU, when you deploy new layer it becomes a tree, because the old one doesn't disappear.