Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs docker integration

On Jul 22, 2014, at 19:05 , Matwey V. Kornilov <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 22.07.2014 19:02, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014, 16:51:57 wrote Flavio Castelli:
On 07/22/2014 10:54 AM, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Feel free to contact me in private. We can try to tackle this problem
together.

Feel free to follow up here, if it is really a docker-in-OBS issue :)

I would be interessted as well ...

Hi Flavio and Adrian,

As far as I understand the publisher could (in principle) user docker
Registry REST API to load ready KIWI builds to some docker registry.
I see two drawbacks here. The first one is to convert KIWI result into docker
binary layer format. The second one is how to keep the graph. I am not sure
whether we can just put full ancestor image as layer every time.