[opensuse-buildservice] obs docker integration
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:54:25 +0400
Hi,

There was an update in KIWI, making it possible to build tar.gz able to be loaded to docker as image. I have not tested yet, but I think that it is available in OBS now.

When OBS is used to build RPM, one can add http-repo to his package manager and use RPMs directly. So, what do you think? Should there be a way to automatically load images to a registry? But this leads to the new problem, the build history must be kept. So, sequential builds must be represented as different tagged image layers.