Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: Services improvements
Hi,

I had the same problem as you some days ago. The Documentation about
that is very good hidden or is not existing.

short blog entry:
http://openbuildservice.org/2013/11/22/Source-Update-Via_Token/

more documentation about services in the wiki:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_software_live_cycle

You can also look in some other packages in the build service. For
example https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:tools:scm/osc or
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Documentation:Auto/release-notes-openSUSE
(testing version) and
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Documentation/release-notes-openSUSE
(stable version).

The release-notes services are from me, I doesn't know if this the right
way to implement a testing package and a stable package but I didn't
found any documentation for this special case.

Ciao,
Rick