Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for a mytestbed namespace on OBS

Can you create this request please in bugzilla for "OBS Request"
component?

https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&classification=28&product=openSUSE.org&submit=Use+This+Product

On Freitag, 18. Juli 2014, 12:21:26 wrote Olivier Mehani:
Hi,

We maintain and develop a set of tools for repeatable experiments over
at mytestbed.net [0]. We have been using OBS for a while to build most
of our packages (save for Arch, I'm not sure what to upload...) in the
home namespace of one of our guys [1,2]. However, he has recently left,
and we thought it might be a good time to get a project-specific
namespace.

Would it be possible to create a 'mytestbed' namespace in OBS for us to
migrate the existing builds from [1,2], and use from then on?

If needed, my OBS username is shtrom. It might however be better to make
a meta user to own the namespace, with email address
mytestbed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I can create the user manually if needed.

Thanks.

[0] http://www.mytestbed.net/
[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:cdwertmann:oml