[opensuse-buildservice] Request for a mytestbed namespace on OBS
Hi,

We maintain and develop a set of tools for repeatable experiments over
at mytestbed.net [0]. We have been using OBS for a while to build most
of our packages (save for Arch, I'm not sure what to upload...) in the
home namespace of one of our guys [1,2]. However, he has recently left,
and we thought it might be a good time to get a project-specific
namespace.

Would it be possible to create a 'mytestbed' namespace in OBS for us to
migrate the existing builds from [1,2], and use from then on?

If needed, my OBS username is shtrom. It might however be better to make
a meta user to own the namespace, with email address
mytestbed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I can create the user manually if needed.

Thanks.

[0] http://www.mytestbed.net/
[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:cdwertmann:oml
[2] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:cdwertmann:oml-staging

--
Olivier Mehani <olivier.mehani@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655