Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What is the next step, for creating installation packages, on public openSUSE build service
Hi Dominique,

Thank you for your answer.

However the package does not build for Debian-based distributions. I
uploaded the .deb "control", and "md5sums" files, but still, they do
not compile.

Ioannis Vranos

http://www.cppsoftware.net

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar