Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Jenkins Plugin to upload files to OBS?

On Jul 2, 2014, at 14:07 , Martin Weber <m.weber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 01.07.2014 20:18, schrieb Kanstantsin Shautsou:

On Jul 1, 2014, at 11:11 , Martin Weber <m.weber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Am 30.06.2014 23:37, schrieb Kanstantsin Shautsou:
Why you can’t use osc? I already answered in some previous topics
how update files in 3 osc commands.

osc in not available for the OS Jenkins in running under
(Soloaris).

-- | Martin Weber | RazorCat Development GmbH

There is no java api library for obs and it useless, because osc cli

There is no *need* of a *java* api library for OBS. OBS already has a
nice REST-API.
Shouldn't be too hard to code a plugin that talks to the RESt-API.
In normal situation you should create library that will talk using rest-api and
then use it any java SW (i.e. plugin).

is enough atm. Many
jenkins plugins are just wrappers under cli tools. ”osc should work on
solaris if you have all python libraries available (excluding build
script)".

Unfortunaltely, I am not allowed to put anything on that solaris machine
that does not come with an installer package.
- If you can’t put anything to this server how you will put jenkins plugin?
- Put in any folder osc with libraries and use it. If you will have any
problems with running osc on Solaris, ask }-Tux-{ on irc at freenode.net.
P.S. I do jenkins development and i don’t see any reason for creating and
supporting such plugin. Jenkins full of stupid half-working plugins… But if OBS
devs provide real requirements and use cases, i can help with creating java lib
and managing such plugin.--