Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build fail: File /home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/ctris-0.42.tar.bz2: No such file or directory
Hey Lars,

On 09.07.2014 13:56, Lars Nielsen wrote:

I am new to OBS, and I need a bit of help.

Welcome, let's see if we can figure this out together :-)

I am trying to build the Ctris example, used on openbuidlservice dot org, but
all my builds keeps failling.
From the log, the only error I have been able to locate is: error: File
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/ctris-0.42.tar.bz2: No such file or directory
I am using the .spec file from the the examples as well

Can you tell us which "example" exactly and where we can see your
sources? That would help a lot.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang