[opensuse-buildservice] Build fail: File /home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/ctris-0.42.tar.bz2: No such file or directory
Hello.

I am new to OBS, and I need a bit of help.
I am trying to build the Ctris example, used on openbuidlservice dot org, but
all my builds keeps failling.
From the log, the only error I have been able to locate is: error: File
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/ctris-0.42.tar.bz2: No such file or directory
I am using the .spec file from the the examples as well
I can't find the reason on google, so my question is what is wrong. Please note
I am new to this

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Lars Nielsen
Student programmer