Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Jenkins Plugin to upload files to OBS?
Am 01.07.2014 20:18, schrieb Kanstantsin Shautsou:

On Jul 1, 2014, at 11:11 , Martin Weber <m.weber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Am 30.06.2014 23:37, schrieb Kanstantsin Shautsou:
Why you can’t use osc? I already answered in some previous topics
how update files in 3 osc commands.

osc in not available for the OS Jenkins in running under
(Soloaris).

-- | Martin Weber | RazorCat Development GmbH

There is no java api library for obs and it useless, because osc cli

There is no *need* of a *java* api library for OBS. OBS already has a
nice REST-API.
Shouldn't be too hard to code a plugin that talks to the RESt-API.

is enough atm. Many
jenkins plugins are just wrappers under cli tools. ”osc should work on
solaris if you have all python libraries available (excluding build
script)".

Unfortunaltely, I am not allowed to put anything on that solaris machine
that does not come with an installer package.