Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FYI: api.opensuse.org is down at the moment.
On Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014, 21:43:52 wrote doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello
FYI -Glenn

JFYI, the system is still down for SAN storage reasons again :/

Just some background, our admins tried to move from the "old" SAN storage to a
new
(more reliable and expensive) SAN storage over the weekend. That is something
what
should usally happen in online mode because we are using LVM and are able to do
an
pvmove operation.

At that point of time the old SAN storage saw their data escaping and attempted
suicide.

Our admins are trying to rescue the situation atm. I am not aware of all
details,
but I see that the pvmove is at 22% atm.

sorry for that
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5