[opensuse-buildservice] Packages, dependencies, and top-level projects
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:27:13 -0400
Hello All,

I've packaged stoken, a tokencode generator compatible with RSA
SecurID, that I'd like to SR to a top level project and eventually to
Factory. My endgame is to build openconnect with token support so the
'network' project seems like the right project, but 'security' seems
more appropriate. Either way, the bigger issue is it's dependent on
'libtomcrypt0' which is only available in devel:libraries:c_c++ so it
and it's dependencies will need to be available at build and install
time.

Any recommendations on which top-level project this should live in?

How should the dependencies been handled, link/aggr pacs, adding the
c_c++ libs to the project meta projconfig?

Thanks!

--
Later,
Darin