Re: [opensuse-buildservice] cant connect to api.opensuse.org ?
Hey,

On 26.06.2014 13:43, rens wrote:

No, that's the one I expected, but it gives something else:

404: not found, and the famous pic with the factory in flames + a
firebrigade guy.

Since the merge of the OBS API and WebUI it's important what you request
from the application. A browser by default requests 'html'. And if there
is no 'html' representation for the URL you request, it throws a 404.
Open these in your browser to see the difference:

https://api.opensuse.org/about => 404
https://api.opensuse.org/about?format=xml => XML

I am asking because my repository choice is now all of a sudden reduced
to kiwi only.

Your repository choice where? Your own OBS?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org