Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Gettin x86_64 worker to build armv7l packages
  • From: Joshua Plautz <jplautz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:40:51 -0500
I'm guessing this is the same issue I hit when I upgraded to 2.4. The openSUSE armv7l prjconfs include a host label requirement but that wasn't really documented anywhere.

In your buildconfig you probably have something like this if you copied the openSUSE ARM projects:

Constraint: hostlabel QEMU_ARM

All that you need to do is edit /etc/sysconfig/obs-server on your QEMU capable workers and add this:

OBS_WORKER_HOSTLABELS="QEMU_ARM"

Josh