Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problem about obs server's repository

On Jun 13, 2014, at 20:00 , Rick Liu <rickliu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Could you put his config into BSConfig.pm.template
as optional by commenting out the lines?
eg.
# our $prp_ext_map = {
# 'openSUSE:11.0/standard' =>
'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.0/repo/oss/',
# 'openSUSE:11.0:Update/standard' =>
'http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.0/',
# }

This is a very useful config,
but if it's not in BSConfig.pm.template,
people are not aware.

Thanks,

Rick