[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Building for Fedora20 locally: "not found at download.opensuse.org"
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:45:21 +0200

On 17.06.2014 11:02 Adrian Schröter wrote:

Fedora 20 just not matched our download redirector rules, I hope
to have this fixed now.

Seems to work now, thanks.

But this is just an optimization, it should not affect your build.

I canceled the build after 15min, and it was still downloading. But
the packagecache directory was still empty...

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Programming is like sex: if you make a mistake, you have to support it
for the rest of your life.
(unknown)