Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building for Fedora20 locally: "not found at download.opensuse.org"
On Montag, 16. Juni 2014, 16:27:08 wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi,

to try and fix lxc builds for Fedora, I tried to build the spec
locally on my machine.

I used these two commands to build for 64bit-variants of Fedora 19 and 20:
osc build --clean Fedora_19 x86_64
osc build --clean Fedora_20 x86_64

Building for Fedora19 works, but for Fedora20 I get this for every
package dependency

Trying openSUSE Build Service server for acl (Fedora:20), not found
at download.opensuse.org.

A misconfiguration on my side? I would say no, as Fedora19 works.
Using 32bit works for Fedora19, but not for 20.

Is there something missing on the OBS? Known issue?

Fedora 20 just not matched our download redirector rules, I hope to
have this fixed now.

But this is just an optimization, it should not affect your build.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany