Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error building Ubuntu 14.04 Packages
On Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 08:47:57 wrote Rob Zebedee:
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Schröter [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 June 2014 20:45
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Dmitriy Perlow
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error building Ubuntu 14.04 Packages

On Montag, 16. Juni 2014, 18:47:24 wrote Dmitriy Perlow:
Rob Zebedee <rzebedee@xxxxxxxxxx> Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:34:32 +0300:

I tried running the build command --clean but this gives the same
outcome. Any other ideas?

IIRC there was an incompatible change in package format with that ubuntu
version. Please try to use the build package from OBS 2.5 to get support for
it.

I take it from that I can update just the build rpm from OBS2.5 with out
updating the rest of the system?

It is untested, but I think so:)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5