[opensuse-buildservice] Building for Fedora20 locally: "not found at download.opensuse.org"
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:27:08 +0200

Hi,

to try and fix lxc builds for Fedora, I tried to build the spec
locally on my machine.

I used these two commands to build for 64bit-variants of Fedora 19 and 20:
osc build --clean Fedora_19 x86_64
osc build --clean Fedora_20 x86_64

Building for Fedora19 works, but for Fedora20 I get this for every
package dependency

Trying openSUSE Build Service server for acl (Fedora:20), not found
at download.opensuse.org.

A misconfiguration on my side? I would say no, as Fedora19 works.
Using 32bit works for Fedora19, but not for 20.

Is there something missing on the OBS? Known issue?

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Programming is like sex: if you make a mistake, you have to support it
for the rest of your life.
(unknown)