[opensuse-buildservice] Re: build.opensuse.org down?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 19:21:04 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 07 Jun 2014 09:01:49 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 17:18:09 wrote Jim Henderson:
On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 05:12:02 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 01:22:24 wrote Jim Henderson:
Or more specifically, api.opensuse.org is down. The reason says
"maintenance" - did I miss an announcement?

No, it is the standard answer of the HA proxy when network errors are
detected. A VM restart helped the proxy it seems.

This seems to be affecting package search at software.opensuse.org
as well - that's throwing a 500 error.

the package search is broken independ of that unfortunatly somewhere
deep in thinking sphinx, I will look into that asap.

this should be fixed meanwhile.

That does seem to be the case now, thanks for looking into it.

Thanks, Adrian. Do you know if this also is affecting OBS repos being
synchronized to rsync.opensuse.org? I reported an issue with that last
week, but haven't heard anything about what might be going on there.

I am not sure about the current state of rsync.o.o, it had some trouble
independend of that. Marcus Rückert should know more details here.

Appreciate you bringing Marcus into the discussion. Hopefully that'll be
easy to sort out as well.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson