[opensuse-buildservice] Re: build.opensuse.org down?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:18:09 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 05:12:02 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 01:22:24 wrote Jim Henderson:
Or more specifically, api.opensuse.org is down. The reason says
"maintenance" - did I miss an announcement?

No, it is the standard answer of the HA proxy when network errors are
detected. A VM restart helped the proxy it seems.

This seems to be affecting package search at software.opensuse.org as
well - that's throwing a 500 error.

the package search is broken independ of that unfortunatly somewhere
deep in thinking sphinx, I will look into that asap.

Thanks, Adrian. Do you know if this also is affecting OBS repos being
synchronized to rsync.opensuse.org? I reported an issue with that last
week, but haven't heard anything about what might be going on there.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson