Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org down?
On Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 01:22:24 wrote Jim Henderson:
Or more specifically, api.opensuse.org is down. The reason says
"maintenance" - did I miss an announcement?

No, it is the standard answer of the HA proxy when network errors
are detected. A VM restart helped the proxy it seems.

This seems to be affecting package search at software.opensuse.org as
well - that's throwing a 500 error.

the package search is broken independ of that unfortunatly somewhere
deep in thinking sphinx, I will look into that asap.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany