[opensuse-buildservice] [OBS]OBS could not adding build targets in SUSE 11 SP3
Hi, all
I have built OBS 2.5.2 in the SUSE 11 SP3 system, and I use the Admin login
successful, but there are several problems in the use of OBS.
Could someone can help me?

I according to the
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets step by
step, an error occurred when I run "3) Add build config file ".
Error info is:
"
suse-chen:/usr/lib/build/configs # osc -A https://localhost meta
SUSE:SLE-11:SP3 -F /usr/lib/build/configs/sles11sp2.conf
Unknown meta type. Choose one of prjconf, attribute, prj, user,
pattern, pkg.
"

My /root/.oscrc info is:
[general]
apiurl = https://localhost:81
[https://localhost:81]
user = Admin
pass = opensuse

Question 1:
There is no sles11sp3.conf in the path of "/usr/lib/build/configs", the
latest is sles11sp2.conf of SLES.
Is it not supports sles11sp3?

Question 2:
How could I can solve the "osc -A" failed?

Question 3:
In the step "1) Create the build target project." of
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets , I use web
create successful,
But failed with cmd.
Error info is:
"
suse-chen:/srv/obs/build # osc meta -e prj chentest
Failed to reach a server:
[Errno 111] Connection refused:
'https://186.100.8.233:81/source/chentest/_meta'
"

In the "1) Create the build target project." it is written:
"
You should also have the following directory structure under /srv/obs/build
my-distro/standard/x86_64/
my-distro/standard/i586/
"
I create project with web, but these is no project named dir in the path
"/srv/obs/build", so I use "mkdir" to create it.

Thank you very much.