Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Issues while updating from 2.4.6 to 2.5.3
On Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 13:16:48 wrote Carsten Höger:
Hi,

I did an update on my staging system yesterday.
Everything _seems_ to work.

But two things make me worrying:

1.

during %post while updating packages, I saw this error:

Updating etc/sysconfig/obs-server...
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory

and later when stopping/starting:

choeger@buildservice:~> sudo /etc/init.d/obsscheduler restart
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory
/srv/obs/configuration.xml: No such file or directory

Is that anything I have to worry about???

yes, but only if it does not fix itself :)

It should get writted by a delayed job, after you did run
the database migration.

buildservice:/srv/www/obs/api # RAILS_ENV="production" rake ts:index --trace
rake aborted!
Don't know how to build task 'ts:index'

hm, I can not reproduce this here. Do you have sphinx and
rubygem-thinking-sphinx
installed?

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5