Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RTFM? How to move packages between subprojects?
On Monday 2014-05-26 20:54, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Montag, 26. Mai 2014, 20:37:06 wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi,

to avoid problems while messing around and trying out things, I made
subprojects to my home-projects. Now that I figured out how to
actually get some things running, I wanted to move the packages into
the 'stable' main project / home-project. But at least google found no
way to do so.

Basically I would like to move the package and delete it in the
subproject afterwards. If this is possible. Otherwise I could link the
package and keep it in the subproject, but that could get messy after
a while.

Is there a way? Link first and then detachbranch? RTFM?

What is wrong with an "osc copypac" && "osc rdelete" ?

That it requires more steps than that, one of them being
changedevelrequest.