[opensuse-buildservice] RTFM? How to move packages between subprojects?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 20:37:06 +0200

Hi,

to avoid problems while messing around and trying out things, I made
subprojects to my home-projects. Now that I figured out how to
actually get some things running, I wanted to move the packages into
the 'stable' main project / home-project. But at least google found no
way to do so.

Basically I would like to move the package and delete it in the
subproject afterwards. If this is possible. Otherwise I could link the
package and keep it in the subproject, but that could get messy after
a while.

Is there a way? Link first and then detachbranch? RTFM?

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Ask a stupid question, and be a fool for 5 minutes.
Don't ask, and be a fool for the rest of your life.