RE: [opensuse-buildservice] HELP: How to setup cross-build on private OBS 2.5.2 using QEMU chroot?

IIRC it should not abort here, but continue to register the other emulators.
Can you check if the registration did work?
ls /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc/arm*

Another guess, doess your qemu-linux-user package which you preinstalled
containing
the -binfmt wrappers?

We do register them by default, because otherwise argv[0] gets lost which
breaks
quite some builds.

[Rick Liu]
Yes, my pre-built QEMU binary package contains -binfmt wrappers.
How to register them?

One question here:
Since I'm using pre-built qemu-linux-user binary from opensuse,
which RPM package I should use to extract the binary from?
(even though right now the outcomes are all the same)
qemu-linux-user-2.0.0-234.1.i586.rpm
qemu-linux-user-2.0.0-234.1.x86_64.rpm
qemu-linux-user-2.0.0-234.1.armv7hl.rpm

The OBS worker is an OpenSUSE 13.1 x86_64 host trying to build armv7el arch
under chroot.
What confuses me is that
in old days with copy_qemu(),
the qemu used under armv7el chroot is from worker host and is x86_64 binary,
but with "Preinstall" method (qemu from project repos),
I can't install x86_64 RPM package into armv7el chroot.

Does that mean
I should extract x86_64 qemu-linux-user binary and package them into armv7el
RPM package?
or it doesn't really matter?

Rick