Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Private Instance + EPEL
On 21.05.2014 18:16, Andrew Melo wrote:

Hi,

Hello all, I've been using/playing with a private OBS instance for a bit
and I'm really enjoying it. Kudos to the developers!

On my private instance, I'd like to build some packages with BuildRequires
that only exist (in Centos/RHEL) in the EPEL repository. These packages
(correctly) error out with "unresolvable". I've searched the best I can,
but I can't seem to find a way to enable the EPEL repository for the centos
build target. Does anyone have a suggestion for this?

You will have to link or import it, if I understand correctly. Have you
seen this documentation? Maybe it helps:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_boot_strapping#Use_Repository_Binary_Import

I haven't done it yet, but will end up at the exact same problem.

have fun,

Klaas