[opensuse-buildservice] OBS Private Instance + EPEL
Greetings,

Hello all, I've been using/playing with a private OBS instance for a bit
and I'm really enjoying it. Kudos to the developers!

On my private instance, I'd like to build some packages with BuildRequires
that only exist (in Centos/RHEL) in the EPEL repository. These packages
(correctly) error out with "unresolvable". I've searched the best I can,
but I can't seem to find a way to enable the EPEL repository for the centos
build target. Does anyone have a suggestion for this?

Thanks!
Andrew

Andrew Melo