Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re : Re: Re : Re: Increase timeout before job killing
On Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014, 20:14:00 wrote guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx:

----- Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx writes:

There are lots of packages including texlive packages.

That's your problem. The %posttrans of the texlive packages just take a
lot of time.

How to solve this problem?

Is there a way to get some output from %posttrans so that obs does not think
it is dead?

well, I could apply a hack increasing the time for aarch64 only.

On the other hand, this is stealing quite a lot of build power, so
some solution in the packaging would be much better.

Or we speed it up via qemu-accel package....

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany