[opensuse-buildservice] missing rhel6 packages on build.opensuse.org instance
Hello,

It seems some red hat 6 devel (fftw-devel, lapack-devel) packages are missing
from the public obs instance at build.opensuse.org.

I get the message "nothing provides lapack-devel" lapack-devel (3.2.1-4.el6)
from the,
although googling around shows this one should exist as like every other rpm
distros which is annoying, only the "lapack" lib package is available,
I had to manually disable dependency on lapack-devel for rhel6, which is ugly.

Weirder, I also get the message "nothing provides fftw-devel" but only on i586
; it is there for x86_64 (3.2.1-3.1.el6):
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/science:openturns

Did someone experienced similar problems building packages for red hat ?

--
Julien Schueller
Phimeca Engineering