Re: [opensuse-buildservice] webui dir
On Montag, 19. Mai 2014, 23:13:37 wrote rensg@xxxxxxxxx:
hello

I am trying to build a obs appliance with studio. first to get it work
with direct internet connect, if that works, get it to work behind a
uid/passwd protected proxy, only 80 and 443 available.

Just wondering, why don't you use the official appliances?

Direct internet connected results are variable, until now, not quite
predictable. sometimes it works, then it doesnt.
your appliance that I am using as a reference, does not always work
either, I believe mostly network config errors. systemd is getting in the
way, too.

however,

the webui dir is out of fashion I think ?

the readme.md on github talks about configuring this and that in
/srv/www/obs/webui/options.yml

but that dir doesnot exist in your appliance since 2.5......

where did these config items go ??

webui and api has been merged for 2.5. Please read the release notes
of 2.5 for details.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg