[opensuse-buildservice] Branched package fails to build without any modifications
  • From: Joschi Brauchle <joschi.brauchle@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:38:17 +0200
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right email list to ask questions about building packages on OBS, but I'll try anyway.

I branched the "SSSD" package from the official openSUSE:13.1 repository into my home repo here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:endzone:branches:openSUSE:13.1:Update/sssd195

The package fails to build (error during build section with "xmllint" failing) although there are no modifications! I am wondering how this can happen and why did the package build correctly in the original "openSUSE:13.1" then?

See the logs here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:endzone:branches:openSUSE:13.1:Update/sssd195/standard/x86_64

Thanks,
Joschi