Re: [opensuse-buildservice] run commands from spec file as root
On Wednesday 14 May 2014, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
On 05/14/2014 03:08 PM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
For now you could use Lars' trick like I'am doing now in
home:rudi_m:branches:Base:System/util-linux

Thanks, but I don't want to put energy into a "hack" of the
package in my personal repo. I'd favor an officially supported
and accepted solution that is also permitted in o:F.

Of course but since you are also upstream active it could be just
interesting to discover some bugs. OBS build hosts are somehow special
in comparison to real full-featured machines. Chance to discover bugs
in the is high. And fixing bugs is maybe not such a waste of time ;)

cu,
Rudi