Re: [opensuse-buildservice] run commands from spec file as root
On 05/14/2014 03:08 PM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
For now you could use Lars' trick like I'am doing now in
home:rudi_m:branches:Base:System/util-linux

Thanks, but I don't want to put energy into a "hack" of the
package in my personal repo. I'd favor an officially supported
and accepted solution that is also permitted in o:F.

In my eyes it would be a plus regarding quality of openSUSE if we
could say "hey, we even passed the root-tests". For coreutils at
least, the build system on openSUSE currently runs and passes much
more tests compared to Fedora for example.

As there seem to be several guys/packages needing root privs,
I think the current discussion is a step in the right direction.

Have a nice day,
Berny