Re: [opensuse-buildservice] run commands from spec file as root
On Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014, 09:17:08 wrote Lars Weber:
I use a package root4abuild created via attached spec-file.
Use this package as a build-requirement for your package
and you can gain root-rights for abuild via sudo during
the build-process.

Might be a little bit ugly but works for me.

You should make sure not to publish that package, because
a user would create a security hole in his system.

Also the package will never be accepted in Factory.
So if your goal is to create an official package
you should look for another solution :)

(It is not an issue for OBS, since we use KVM/XEN
secured environments in case you wonder)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany