[opensuse-buildservice] Still "bad config" states in schedulers after update to 2.5
Hi all,

I followed the advise in github #620 to update from 2.4.6 to 2.5, as
the underlying problem with the partial read of the upstream
project/repo configuration should have been fixed.

Unfortunately I still see the same symptoms, from time to time the repo
has the scheduler state "The repository setup is broken, build not
possible", accompanied with the "bad config" message in the scheduler
log, mostly for an "openSUSE.org:openSUSE:*:Update" repo.

How can I help debugging this problem?

Thank you,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter
Network Manager

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117
CEO / Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte