Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build kiwi images using latest version of kiwi

On 05/02/2014 03:42 PM, Flavio Castelli wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to build a kiwi image using latest
version of kiwi from the Virtualization:Appliances project.

Unfortunately I didn't find any useful documentation. I also
experimented with different settings but no luck...

Can you point me to some documentation/a package doing the same thing?

You can look at the configurations in Cloud:Images

If you want the latest kiwi version then the Virtualization:Appliances
repo must be in your config file as the first repository configured

HTH,
Robert

Public Cloud Architect LINUX
SUSE-IBM Software Integration Center