Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project stays in "State needs recalculations, former state was: Repository has been published"
On Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 09:28:15 wrote denk:
Hi,

I have a project ( home:denkad ) which is in "State needs recalculations,
former state was: Repository has been published" for hours. If I trigger a
rebuild manually, nothing happens.
Is there anything I can do to make it build again?

Just wait. That state says that the server knows it has to look at it, it had
just no time yet. A manual retrigger will not change that state, just enforce
a build when it is not needed after he had the time to look at.

I see that the schedulers are under heavy load atm for home:* projects,
keeping recalculating the project dependencies.
I am not sure yet if it is a bug or something else... still looking ....

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany