Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs 2.5.1 as local installation - a first glance
Hi Adrian,

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:02:13 +0200
"Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 22. April 2014, 15:55:49 wrote Stefan Botter:
PMBS is running everything except a worker, so mysql, api,
src_server, rep_server, signer, scheduler, dispatcher. Please see
the attached images from pnp4nagios. I updated PMBS on Apr 19th,
and around 3 pm the system started to burn ...

hm, a bit more detailed debug logs would be needed. If it is just the
delayed jobs for example, it might be that just the data
update/scanning jobs do have some more long running work directly
after the update. But it will go away ...

Can you check which processes do use the CPU/IO mostly?
Maybe an strace on that might be helpful.

The schedulers for i586 and x86_64 seem to burn a lot more CPU cycles
than compared to 2.4.6, and this results in more I/O.

If Henne is near you, he may help in having a more direct look at the
machine, else please tell me, what I should look for.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter
Network Manager

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117
CEO / Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte

< Previous Next >